|Эта восхитительная коллекция традиционных рецептов Дивали поможет сделать торжества более пикантными. Это закуски и десерты, рецаптами приготовления щедро делятся индийские хозяйки. |
Выбрайте и готовьте избранные угощения Дивали с любовью и принимайте восторг от Ваших близких. В добрый путь!
Джелеби - сладкое угощение праздника
1/2 kg maida.
750 gm sugar.
1 cup grated coconut.
25gm dry fruits.
1 ltr. Refined oil.
1 Boil the milk and stir it till it becomes thick. Then cool it.
2 In the milk add maida, sugar, dryfruits , coconut and ilaichi powder .Stir it till it becomes a paste.
3 Make banana paste and add it into the maida paste.
4 Hot oil in a pan. Make round shaped balls of the paste.
5 F ry these till they turn red.
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups wheat flour
4 tbsp yogurt or curd
10-15 whole peppercorns
Make a batter of all of these dry ingredients and the dahi, using 1/2 milk and 1/2 water till it is thick and of pouring consistency, similar to pancake or dosa batter. And whip till smooth. Add the 10 peppercorns. Keep aside and allow it to rise for about two hours.
Heat oil on a medium flame. Drop large ladlefuls into the oil to form circles of 6-8 inches. Typically the dough will sink and line the bottom of the karhai and rise up in the shape of a disc. Fry till golden. Drain and pat off the oil. Serve with cream or garnished with pista. Serves five.
Flour 250 grams
Khoya 500 grams
Raisins a few
Almonds 100 grams (finely chopped)
Cooking oil 3 tablespoon
Water 100 ml
Sugar 250 grams
Mix the oil and flour properly to form a binding consistency of breadcrumbs. Add some water and knead lightly the entire mixture. Make it soft dough and set it aside with a damp cloth covering it. Fry the khoya in cooking oil till it becomes light brown and then mix the sugar in it properly. Add the almonds and raisins, and fry for a few more minutes. Remove from fire and let it cool. Make small thick chapattis out of that kneaded dough. Fill half of the chapatti with the khoya mixture and, rolling it, seal the sides of the chapatti keeping the khoya inside it. Make the sealing look decorated by giving a look of hemming. Deep-fry these gujias until it becomes light golden brown, keeping the flame at low. Take out the gujias on a newspaper and let the oil get soaked. Serve hot or store it in an airtight container for using it on that special day.
Sesame Seed (Til) - Khoya laddu
2 cups khoya
1&1/2 cups of coarsely powdered roasted sesame seeds (til)
Powdered sugar to taste
Kesar, chopped almonds and pistas for decoration
1. Roast the khoya on low flame till it is very light golden yellow color.
2. Let is cool for few minutes.
3. Then add coarsely powdered roasted sesame seeds and mix it.
4. Add powdered sugar when the above mixture is luke warm.
5. Mix well and shape into small balls. If the mixture is too hot then the sugar will melt so care has to be taken that mixture should not be hot.
6. Arrange in a plate and decorate with kesar, chopped almonds and pistas.
Method for Making Khoya in Microwave:
1. Take three cups of full cream milk powder in microwave oven proof casserole.
2. Add sufficient water to make a thick paste.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of ghee.
4. Cover with plastic cling film and microwave for 3 minutes with in between stirring. (Time depends on power of Microwave oven.)
1 cup Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Gram Flour
11/2 cup Sugar Powder
1/4 cup Grated Coconut
1/4 cup Dry Fruit almonds, raisins, kaju etc
1 cup Ghee
1. Heat the ghee.
2. Put both the flours in the heated ghee.
3. When nearly roasted put coconut and sliced dry fruit in the mixture.
4. Now put the ground sugar in the mixture and stir thoroughly.
5. Take off from the heat quickly and make laddus. You may also put the mixture in an oil based thali & make small pieces.
1 1/4 cup Gram Glour
1 1/4 cup Maida
250 gms Ghee
2 1/2 cups Sugar
1 1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp Milk
1/2 tsp Cardamom seeds crushed coarsely
4" squares cut from a thin polythene sheet
1. Sift both flours together.
2. Heat ghee in a heavy saucepan. Add flour mixture and roast on low till light golden. Keep aside to cool a little, stirring occasionally.
3. Prepare syrup simultaneously. Make syrup out of sugar, water and milk. Bring syrup to 2 1/2 thread consistency.
4. Pour at once into the flour mixture. Beat well with a large fork till the mixture forms threadlike flakes.
5. Pour onto a greased surface or thali and roll to 1" thickness lightly. Sprinkle the elaichi and gently press down with palm.
6. Cool, cut into 1" squares, wrap individually into square pieces of thin plastic sheet. Store in an airtight container.
Mushrooms in Onion Gravy
200 gm Mushrooms
2 Tomatoes, finely chopped or pureed
3 Green chillies, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Red chili powder as per taste
A pinch of garam masala powder
A pinch of cardamom powder
1. Slice mushrooms, boil them and keep aside.
2. Make a paste of the onions.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add the onion paste; cook till the paste turns golden brown.
4. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, salt and red chilli powder.
5. Cook the tomatoes till the gravy leaves the sides of the wok.
6. Add water if required.
7. Add the mushrooms and cook for a while.
8. Season with garam masala powder, cardamom powder and coriander leaves.
Besan ki Barfi
Besan 1 kg
Sugar 1 kg
Water 1/2 liter
Ghee 1 kg
For garnishing: Pistas, Almonds
1. Fry besan in ghee on low flame for about 30 mins till it becomes pink and ghee separates.
2. Mix sugar and water into a syrup.
3. Add this syrup to the besan and mix well.
4. Pour this mixture into a greased tray.
5. When it cools cut into cubes and garnish with pistas and almonds.
1 cup grated Dry Coconut
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1 pinch Nutmeg Powder
1 pinch dry Ginger Powder
2 tsp Maida
2 tsp Poppy Seeds
2 tbsp Mixed Dry fruit pieces
1 cup maida
1 tsp Ghee
Salt to taste
Warm milk to prepare dough
1. Roast Dry coconut.
2. Roast maida in ghee.
3. Roast poppy seeds.
4. Mix all the above ingredients & grind them.
Mix all the dough ingredients & prepare dough (a little hard).
1. Make small oval shaped puris from dough.
2. Fill the prepared stuffing inside.
3. Apply some water or milk so that it will seal properly (don't apply too much of water as it will not seal properly).
4. Deep fry it till it becomes brownish colour.
5. Serve it hot or cold.
6. Karanjis can be stored for weeks.